We have 54 guests online
Fast Lane Expands Range of Cisco Trainings for Service Providers
CCNA Service Provider and CCNP Service Provider Certifications
With regard to the special requirements of service providers, IT training expert Fast Lane has expanded its portfolio in this field. For the certification to Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Service Provider, there are now the courses „Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks“ Part 1 (SPNGN1), and Part 2 (SPNGN2). There are four new trainings available to prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Service Provider-certification.
New courses to prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Service Provider certification:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2)
New courses to prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Service Provider certification:
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE),
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE),
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) und
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services (SPEDGE).
Further information to the complete Cisco Service Provider training program at www.flane.de/en/cisco-training/cisco-service-provider.
Fast Lane Talent Programs
Data Center & Virtualization, Collaboration & Business Video, Borderless Networks
We transform talented graduates into certified and highly qualified experts for your company!
The Talent Programs aim to recruit and qualify several hundred multi-vendor certified IT specialists for different technologies. Our programs cater primarily to channel partners, but any company operating a sizable IT infrastructure would also benefit from our full-service packages. It is important to understand that we are not offering a simple training program, we are offering an educated person. This means that we are responsible for identifying, evaluating, educating, coaching, mentoring, certifying, and if needed replacing a candidate so that you as our customer can be sure that your investment will get you the educated and certified person(s) you are looking for. Read more (customers) ...
Fast Lane IT Training and Consultancy Services launch into Ireland
20th February 2012, Dublin - The IT training & consultancy specialists, Fast Lane, has again expanded its global network by opening a new training centre in Dublin, Ireland. The new centre is conveniently located in Dublin 2 with excellent transport links, and allows delegates to benefit from a leading edge training environment that fully supports and enhances skills and knowledge transfer.
Fast Lane will be specializing in the deliveries of authorized instructor led training within their area of expertise being Cisco and NetApp. Fast Lane has been Cisco’s European Learning partner of the year for the past 3 consecutive years and NetApp’s only worldwide training provider. With an outstanding track record Fast Lane has a reputation for being the training provider of choice.
Ian Richardson, Fast Lane Ireland Commercial Director, explains, “It is a demonstration of the buoyancy of the Irish IT market that Fast Lane has chosen to invest in setting up a new entity in Ireland. As one of the leading IT technical training companies in the world, Fast Lane specializes in the development and delivery of courses in advanced and emerging technologies. Fast Lane recognizes all IT systems need to grow and evolve, we believe there is a great opportunity for Fast Lane in Ireland to work with organizations of all sizes covering systems integrators, the enterprise and commercial business sectors no matter what your training or consultancy requirements might be.”
The development of skills, knowledge and understanding will ultimately have a positive impact on business performance and we look forward to working your employees to help you achieve your business goals.
Fast Lane will also be offering a number of other authorized vendor training such as Symantec and VMware, to view our full portfolio of courses visit www.flane.ie.
New and Updated Cisco Storage, Data Center and Wireless Courses
- NEW VERSION: Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (ICSNS), Version 4.2 - This updated course focuses on departmental, mid-range, and enterprise SANs, introducing new 8G technology and replace SAN-OS with NX-OS 5. 0.
- NEW VERSION: Implement Advanced Storage Networking Solutions (IASNS), Version 4.2 - This updated course focuses on Advanced Cisco MDS 9000 technology training for the enterprise SAN, including troubleshooting 8G technology and the new NX-OS 5.0.
- NEW VERSION: Designing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (DCSNS), Version 4.2 - The updated course enables the student to design enterprise Cisco MDS 9000 solutions that include core Fibre Channel SANs, iSCSI for mid-range applications, and SAN extension solutions.
- NEW COURSE: The ACE Workshop (ACEWS) - This combination of the DCASD and ACESM classes explores state-of-the-art design constructs and leverages the Fast Lane remote labs infrastructure to reinforce concepts.
- NEW COURSE: Cisco Unified Wireless Solutions - Deploy & Troubleshoot (CUWDT), Version 1.0 - This combination of the updated CWLF and CWLAT courses focuses on Cisco Unified Wireless solutions, from initial site survey to deployment and troubleshooting.
New Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) 5.2 Course
Fast Lane's Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) Version 5.2 course is a 3-day immersion into designing, implementing and troubleshooting Cisco's Secure ACS Solution. This new release of the course includes 802.1x, and introduces students to the role that ACS plays in Cisco’s TrustSec Architecture. The TrustSec Architecture enables Secure Borderless Networks by providing identity-based access control. In addition to handling the management of dynamic policies, Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) improves operations through its monitoring and troubleshooting features.
Students leave class having participated in the design, deployment and management of an ACS 5.2 solution. Many engineers will benefit from this course when they use the implementation plan and checklists included in this course during their own projects. Check out our robust schedule, as well as availability of Live, Instructor-Led Online (ILO) classes available from anywhere!